Who are you gonna call?

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Tue Jun 29 22:35:20 UTC 1999

> Or instead of corporations, would you rather individuals be on the list?
>
> Is there any consensus, rough or otherwise, of Internet-specific resources
> the network operations community would like to have access?  Ask now.
> --
> Sean Donelan, Data Research Associates, Inc, St. Louis, MO
>   Affiliation given for identification not representation

	for me,  critial path is:

	peers (those who, in tandem with me, deliver services)
	critical clients (better they learn from me than CNN)
	suppliers (most of the stuff can be handled in house, for those
		things we can change)
	media (yes, we know there is a problem, let us spin a tail for you)

	(Thats more like 25 numbers... :)
YMMV.
--bill