Acceptable Use, WAS: Re: OUTAGE: MCI/Worldcom frame-relay , network

Mike Heller mikeh at earthweb.com
Tue Aug 10 12:36:17 UTC 1999

>From the Nanog website:
".....Establish a forum for the exchange of technical information"

I agree that we should use restraint with posts like "my line is
up" and "my line is down". This however, IS the place to discuss routers and
switches and software pertinant to our everyday practices.
Don't get me wrong, I still love to find out that a provider of mine is
having trouble on the west coast long before their call center has gotten
word of it.

mike

Michael Heller
Sr. Systems Engineer