Acceptable Use, WAS: Re: OUTAGE: MCI/Worldcom frame-relay network

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at iMach.com
Tue Aug 10 05:02:06 UTC 1999

>   I do not believe NANOG is appropriate for real time operational
>   issues.

Let me see here ....  What Can we not do on nanog:

We can't talk about cisco configuration issues as they are discussed
on cisco-nsp or something like that.

We can't talk about Routing Protocols - they belong on some other list
somewhere.

We can not talk about outages affecting most all of our customers - as
this isn't the appropriate forum.

I could go on and on and on....

Is there ANY topic which is ok to discuss on the nanog list?

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com) KD7EHZ
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648