ACSI policy and performance impressesions requested

Barry James bjames at mis.net
Tue Nov 11 18:29:50 UTC 1997

I have one T1 through ACSI currently (two others through MCI and AT&T).
Our sales rep is really on the ball, but their engineering department
seems to be less than cooperative.  I sent in our BGP requirements/request
to their NOC on Oct 15th (for the 2nd time) and I still haven't even
*heard* from them.  My sales rep is trying to raise cain, but doesn't seem
to be working yet.
  As for IP requests: I don't even want to go there.  You might have
better luck going directly to the InterNIC than through ACSI.
This CLEC is incredibly priced, but in the end you might just get what you
pay for.

Regards,
Barry

Barry L James		| Mikrotec Internet Services, Inc (AS3801)
Director R & D		| 1001 Winchester Rd
bjames at mis.net		| Lexington KY 40505
http://www.mis.net/	| 606/225.1488   800/875.5095
---