New Internet Routing Statistics

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Thu Apr 4 06:48:33 UTC 1996

On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, Randy Bush wrote:

> > Now if NANOG had a PR flack monitoring the list he would jump up and
> > propose a press release...

> This list, which used to be useful to operators FOR PURPOSES OF OPERATIONS
> is teetering on the verge uselessness.  Can we please move the rah rah,
> explanations to non-operators, ... back to com-priv?  Please?

Start publishing regular press releases, post them at
http://www.nanog.org and to the nanog-announce mailing list and
your problems will be solved. The non-operators will leave nanog to you.

Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049
http://www.memra.com                             E-mail: michael at memra.com