New Internet Routing Statistics

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Apr 4 04:22:00 UTC 1996

> Now if NANOG had a PR flack monitoring the list he would jump up and
> propose a press release...

Thank the godess it doesn't.  Well, didn't.

This is an OPERATORS' forum.  I am sure there is a marketeers' forum some
place, probably lots of them.  Though to judge by the performance of the net
recently, the net might use more operations and less marketing.

This list, which used to be useful to operators FOR PURPOSES OF OPERATIONS
is teetering on the verge uselessness.  Can we please move the rah rah,
explanations to non-operators, ... back to com-priv?  Please?

randy