Outside plant - prewire customer demarc preference

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Tue Nov 28 23:32:56 UTC 2023

I am not personally aware of such a standard that is used in every state,
but it is worth checking with the state authority to see what standards are
applicable in the state.

That being said, I would ask if the home is being prewired for alarm
services or not. If so, you could find an avenue to ask about other things.
My sister and her husband just bought a new house outside of Dallas and it
is coming prewired for RG6, wired alarm and CAT-6 ethernet.