Hawaiian ILEC infrastructure and fire

Ilissa Miller ilissa at imillerpr.com
Thu Aug 17 18:24:18 UTC 2023

Hi all - I've also asked the Nomad Futurist Foundation for sources for
help.  Here are a few if you are interested.  There will also be a number
of initiatives to help with goods/services donations which would be great.
Hope these help too:

Maui Food Bank:  https://mauifoodbank.org/
Maui Humane Society:
https://www.mauihumanesociety.org/donate-olx/?formID=mainButton
Hawaii Community Foundation:
https://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/maui-strong

Thank you for all of the interest and support as rebuild efforts get
underway, Hawaii will need this industry.

-Ilissa

--
*Ilissa Miller*

CEO, iMiller Public Relations