MD5 considered harmful

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Tue Jan 31 05:39:29 UTC 2012

I suppose so but BFD certainly has alot more moving parts then adding
MDF checksums to an existing control packet.  I'm not saying everyone
should turn it on or off for that matter.  I just don't see what the
big deal is.  Most of the shops I've seen have it on because of some
long forgotten engineering standard.