enterprise 802.11

Martin Hotze m.hotze at hotze.com
Mon Jan 16 12:47:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

the wireless itself is not the big problem, most of your devices (Mac) will be the problem (BTDTGNS). And my wild guess is that mobile phones will also be mostly iphones, plus some ipads.

ZyXEL has good WLAN controllers, as does LANCOM. Both have very good products for the money. No need - IMHO - to look into $isco.

As for the iOS problem, read on here:
http://www.net.princeton.edu/apple-ios/ios41-allows-lease-to-expire-keeps-using-IP-address.html

#m