enterprise 802.11

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Mon Jan 16 15:44:22 UTC 2012

Hi

I personally feel more then devices what matters is topology in deployment.
I have used Cisco AP's and they are pretty much fine.
Ubnt - true used lot more for outside wifi deployment specially for point
to point (and multipoint links).

You need to do a bit of site survey to get idea of how many AP's you really
need. Remember it's open spectrum and running different bands from adjacent
AP's, you get really high capacity. With more AP's you can eventually
re-use lot of spectrum running them at low power till an extent it doesn't
effect coverage.

Hope that will help.

--

Anurag Bhatia