FIDO2/Passkey now supported for 2FA for ARIN Online (was: Fwd: [arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online)
jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jan 3 20:57:47 UTC 2023
FYI - ARIN Online now has FIDO2/Passkey as an option for two-factor authentication (2FA) - this is a noted priority for some organizations.
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers
Begin forwarded message:
From: ARIN <info at arin.net>
Subject: [arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online
Date: January 3, 2023 at 3:25:35 PM EST
To: "arin-announce at arin.net" <arin-announce at arin.net>
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including improvements, new features, and updates. Full release notes are included at the end of this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We thank you for your patience. If you have additional questions, comments, or issues, please submit an Ask ARIN ticket using your ARIN Online account or contact the Registration Services Help Desk by phone Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET at +1.703.227.0660.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
- We have added FIDO2/Passkey as an option for two-factor authentication (2FA). This version of 2FA allows the use of a FIDO2-enabled hardware security key.
- We have improved the security of how ARIN Online handles your API Keys. Users will now only be shown their full API Key once at creation time, after which it will only be identifiable by its prefix.
- We have enhanced payment processing in ARIN Online, including the addition of an option to pay by eCheck.
- ARIN Online will begin applying a Transfer Processing Fee to transfer requests.
- We have made stylistic updates in the mobile version of ARIN Online to provide a more consistent experience across devices and operating systems.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NANOG