Can I do this in EVPN? (Multihome to more different CEs)

Joshua Miller contemno at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:41:05 UTC 2023

Hi Simon,

This looks like an interesting project. What are you ultimately trying to
achieve?

Stretching an Ethernet segment between sites shouldn't be the first choice,
but I imagine you're having to deal with some legacy use case and your
hands are tied. I'm a little curious on what that might look like.

Best,
Josh