IPv4 Subnet 23.151.232.0/24 blackholed?

Ryan Hamel ryan at rkhtech.org
Wed Apr 26 02:49:42 UTC 2023

Neel,

Carriers rebuild their prefixes lists once or twice in a 24 hour period.
Considering that you just got the block today and is in ReliableSite's
AS-SET, you just got to be patient.

Having announcements propagated immediately either sounds like it
happened a day after you gave them the LOA, or they have unfiltered
transit circuits, which is worrisome.

Ryan