IPv4 Subnet 23.151.232.0/24 blackholed?

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Wed Apr 26 02:35:40 UTC 2023

Hi,

I recently got the IPv4 allocation 23.151.232.0/24 from ARIN. I also had
my hosting company ReliableSite announce it to the internet.

Right now, I can only access networks that peer with ReliableSite via
internet exchanges, such as Google, CloudFlare, OVH, Hurricane Electric,
et al.

It seems the Tier 1 ISPs (e.g. Lumen, Cogent, AT&T, et al.) are
blackholing the IPv4 subnet 23.151.232.0/24. Could someone who works at
a Tier 1 NOC please check and remove the blackhole if any exists?

Normally when ReliableSite announced my prior (then-leased) IPv4 space
it gets propagated via BGP almost immediately. This time it's not going
through at all.

Best,

Neel Chauhan