[External] Normal ARIN registration service fees for LRSA entrants after 31 Dec 2023 (was: Fwd: [arin-announce] Availability of the Legacy Fee Cap for New LRSA Entrants Ending as of 31 December 2023)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Sep 16 16:30:15 UTC 2022

On 16 Sep 2022, at 12:26 PM, Steve Noble <snoble at sonn.com<mailto:snoble at sonn.com>> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 16, 2022, 9:23 AM John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:

Steve -

If you have IPv4 or IPv6 resources under an RSA/LRSA, then you are an ARIN service member.

ARIN service members in good standing can (via ARIN online or by contacting the RSD helpdesk) opt
to become ARIN general members and participate in ARIN governance – this includes agreeing to be
included on the ARIN member list, assigning a voting contact for your organization, and participating in
ARIN elections.

Hi John,

My point was that you said community, not general members.  I understand that I am blocked from voting because I don't pay enough.

There is no additional fee involved in becoming an ARIN general member - it’s available
to all service members in good standing upon request (“good standing” meaning current
with ARIN on their invoiced fees.)

For more information see here –  https://www.arin.net/announcements/20211229/

Thanks,
/John