any dangers of filtering every /24 on full internet table to preserve FIB space ?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Oct 10 15:37:19 UTC 2022

Feasibility of adding some middleware that culls unneeded routes (existing more specific and aggregate routes pointing to the same next hop), when that table starts to fill?

Not great for passing downstream, but should fill a need internally.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com