Let's Focus on Moving Forward Re: V6 still not supported

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Mar 29 13:01:39 UTC 2022

> A traceroute from my machine to 240.1.2.3 goes through six routers at my
> ISP before stopping (probably at the first default-route-free router).

My experience is the opposite. My home edge router (dd-wrt) will pass it,
but nothing in my ISP's network will. $DayJob networks aren't worth
checking, as I know I have 224/3 bogonized.

I'd be curious to see the data you guys have collected on what it has been
confirmed to work on if that's available somewhere. ( More for curiosity's
sake ; I still think that making 224/3 universally available isn't worth
the effort it would take to make it happen. )