Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock Re: 202203210957.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Mon Mar 21 19:36:53 UTC 2022

Dear John:

1)    "  ... everyone, said it's a foolish idea ... ":     Oh,
"everyone", really? Are you sure? Please name a couple who expressed
their judgments based on */facts/*. Otherwise, you may be fooling
everyone with rumors to perpetuate a myth.

2)    By the way, through constructive criticism, we learned to
characterize our EzIP as an */overlay/* network. With this very concise
definition, EzIP is now ready to face real bullets. You may want to
follow discussions about our work more closely.

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-21 15:36)

NANOG Digest, Vol 170, Issue 23
Message: 5