Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock Re: 202203210953.AYC

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Mon Mar 21 16:34:55 UTC 2022

Hi, Joe:

1)    "... how the IETF ivory tower residents likes to try and suppress
debate, ...  ":   Interesting metaphor. Along this line, I wonder
whether those bouncers on the draw bridge realize that technology has
advanced to the point that there are other ways to get around the road
block, such as taking over the country side to leave the ivory tower in
isolation, or parachuting to bypass the draw bridge?

Regards,

Abe (2022-03-21 12:34)

NANOG Digest, Vol 170, Issue 23
Message: 11