Not Making Use of 240/4 NetBlock

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:54:27 UTC 2022

Dear NANOG-ers,
Hope this email finds you in good health!
Please see my comments below, inline...

Le mardi 15 mars 2022, <bzs at theworld.com> a écrit :

Hi Barry,
Thanks for your email, brother!

> But the RIRs are the ones fielding requests for IPv4 space, and have
> some notion of how policy implementation might work in practice, so
> should have a lot of useful input.

...of course, it appears that RIRs have the opportunity
 to add their useful inputs, as Impact Analysis Report
 (IAR); during the Policy Development Process (PDP)
 initiated by the *appropriate* [1] Internet community.
They explain it themselves here [2].
__
[1]: <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7020>
[2]: <https://www.nro.net/accountability/rir-accountability/q-and-a/>