Ukraine request yikes

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Mar 2 17:34:37 UTC 2022

On 3/2/22 8:53 AM, Matt Hoppes wrote:
> My (unpopular opinion) Russia does not deserve any amenities of the
> modern world.  They have made their bed and now they have to sleep in it.

I think it's very important to differentiate between Russia as the
governmental entity and Russia as the body of governed citizens.

My understanding is that many of the latter disagree with what's
happening and don't support, or actively fight against, the current events.

The former seldom accurately reflects the will of the latter.  Not all
Germans were Nazis and not all Americans want the border wall.

So, how do we address the former without unduly punishing the latter for
the former's actions?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die