Ukraine request yikes

Matt Hoppes mattlists at rivervalleyinternet.net
Wed Mar 2 16:43:54 UTC 2022

That's a valid argument.

And no I don't think ISPs, ICANN, or any other organization should get
involved in political disputes.

Where Russia has crossed the line, though, is in the way they are
handling the situation.   You bomb/attack government
buildings/communication infrastructure/roadways/etc.  Launch a party to
assassinate the leaders.

You *don't* attack apartment buildings, shoot citizens that are just in
the street, target populated areas, dress up as the other party, use
vacuum bombs.

The problem here is not that there is a spat between Ukraine and Russia,
the problem is that Russia has violated like 10 different things in the
Geneva Convention on how you fight a war.