Serious Juniper Hardware EoL Announcements

Martijn Schmidt martijnschmidt at i3d.net
Tue Jun 14 17:32:18 UTC 2022

ADVA recently launched a QSFP+ transceiver with bidi support on each of its 4x10G breakout lanes: https://www.adva.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/20220308-adva-launches-new-bidi-pluggable-to-minimize-cost-and-latency-in-access-networks

As for 10G DWDM optics, it's not a very efficient way to use your ports, but you could hypothetically use a QSFP+ to SFP+ adapter like this one if you truly needed to run some in your MX304 chassis: https://www.flexoptix.net/en/transceiver/q-pct.html

Best regards,
Martijn