What do you think about the "cloudification" of mobile?

sronan at ronan-online.com sronan at ronan-online.com
Tue Jan 25 12:33:16 UTC 2022

It’s the frequency and the knowledge to configure the software and equipment that is still prohibitively expensive in many cases.

And frankly, if you are only providing fixed access to 500 users, I’m not sure even the AWS solution is necessary. Because if you can configure the transport and the software you can probably run a handful of KVM servers.

Shane