Cloudflare Abuse Contact

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:42:07 UTC 2022

Hey guys,

The abuse email sends an auto-responder that tells you to use the web form.
The web form is centered around their web hosting business; I figured
I'd try general, but you can't submit it without punching in a URL
that is hosted by Cloudflare (and they validate it ... you can't do
https://bogus.site).

What I'm seeing is a ton of abusive DNS traffic that's causing some
issues, and there's no abuse form that works for this scenario.

- Mike

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0