Russian aligned ASNs?

Denys Fedoryshchenko nuclearcat at nuclearcat.com
Mon Feb 28 12:33:39 UTC 2022

AFAIK they don't do that just because they are not being droned.
When they were killed, just because cell towers was used by coordinators
and as a source of information.

Which once again reminds that if telecom doesnt stay neutral as much as
possible, or worse, they side with one of conflicting parties - they
will
become legitimate target.
To some extent, it resembles the situation with medics.