Russian aligned ASNs?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 21:33:34 UTC 2022

The four LTE (3GPP rev-whatever) based networks in Afghanistan are all
still operational. Roshan, AWCC, MTN, Etisalat.

In .AF the line between ISP and MNO is very blurry since 98% of internet
using customers do not have fixed line service at home or office and use a
mobile network instead.

These have developed a great deal of institutional knowledge operating in
very difficult conditions. The major change now is that the Taliban is no
longer burning tower site cabinets/shelters.