[External] More product suggestions: small/cheap IS-IS or VXLAN devices?

Hunter Fuller hf0002+nanog at uah.edu
Wed Feb 23 07:04:34 UTC 2022

Two that immediately come to mind are:

 - If you don't need anything dynamic, you can run VXLAN on any Linux box.
So just a random server would work.
https://vincent.bernat.ch/en/blog/2017-vxlan-linux
 - RouterOS v7 added VXLAN, so now you can do that in a MikroTik box, or in
a Cloud-Hosted Router (their VM).
https://help.mikrotik.com/docs/display/ROS/VXLAN

Hard to beat the price point on either.

--