More product suggestions: small/cheap IS-IS or VXLAN devices?

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Tue Feb 22 23:44:11 UTC 2022

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I’m asking for product suggestions yet again:

We’re wondering if anything small & cheap (think CPE-grade) exists that supports either IS-IS or VXLAN?

If IS-IS, total route count it would have to carry would be small, probably in the ~500 range.
If VXLAN, it needs to interoperate with Arista.
If both… yay!

When I say CPE-grade, I mean under C$1k (~US$800, ~€700), and can be emplaced at a customer site without any unusual infrastructure (e.g. no -48VDC power, or DIN rail mounting, non-business-office-typical).

Thanks in advance, everyone.
-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
[MERLIN]
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
athompson at merlin.mb.ca<mailto:athompson at merlin.mb.ca>
www.merlin.mb.ca<http://www.merlin.mb.ca/>