Lumen/Century Link Clue Contact

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Thu Feb 10 14:45:02 UTC 2022

Hi all.

Grateful if anyone from Lumen with some clue can reach out.

They appear to be dropping traffic to our name servers
(ns3.seacomnet.com + ns4.seacomnet.com) at our interconnect transit edge
with them in MRS. Naturally, this is causing whoever is on their network
to fail DNS queries to zones hosted on those name servers, which is
causing all kinds of breakage, e-mail included.

We can't e-mail them because, obviously, they can't verify our source
domain names; and what should be our AM's appear to be on some kind of
holiday.

If someone from there can reach out to me (ideally from a
non-Lumen/CenturyLink/Level(3) e-mail address), I'd be terribly obliged.
Thanks.

Mark.