Spectrum (California) and Xlorenet (Ontario) blocking web access to single /32 here

Mark E. Jeftovic markjr at easydns.com
Thu Dec 15 16:34:52 UTC 2022

Sorry to ask here but there is probably somebody in proximity who can
figure out which RBL or blocklist has this IP listed:

64.68.204.24

and why

this is a plesk server in our network that actually has my blog
(bombthrower.com) and a couple of ancillary sites on it

Have two separate reports, one via Spectrum in California, the Xplore
(Rural Quebec) where they cannot visit any sites on this IP in their web
browser, getting "access blocked".

I figure they both have to be using a common threat feed or block list
but I can't figure out which one it is, none of the ones I'm checking
are listing anything.

Feel free to contact off-list

- mark

--
Mark E. Jeftovic <markjr at easydns.com>
Co-founder & CEO easyDNS Technologies Inc.

/"Never expect a thing you do not want,
and never desire a thing you do not expect."
-- Bob Proctor /