Sites blocking ISP Addresses

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Fri Dec 2 04:23:18 UTC 2022

On 12/1/22 10:21 AM, Owen DeLong via NANOG wrote:
> The WAF is under control of the site, but many sites blindly implement
> the recommendations of the WAF provider.

I have heard tell of a CDN / WAF that is generally held in good regard
having a free tier that many people use that is much less flexible than
the paid tiers.  As in things are enabled by default and you can't
disable them.  --  I have no first hand experience with said CDN / WAF
save as a consumer behind such CDN / WAF.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die