100GbE beyond 40km

Mauricio Rodriguez mrodriguez at fletnet.com
Fri Sep 24 20:56:08 UTC 2021

Perhaps a small long-haul OTN platform, supporting FEC, front-ending the
JNPR gear?

https://www.fs.com/c/transponder-muxponder-3390

Best Regards,

Mauricio Rodriguez

Founder / Owner

Fletnet Network Engineering (www.fletnet.com)
*Follow us* on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/fletnetnetworks>

Mauricio.Rodriguez at fletnet.com

Office: +1 786-309-1082

Direct: +1 786-309-5493

--
This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized