Fiber Network Equipment Commercial Norms

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Wed Sep 22 22:38:35 UTC 2021

Those, as well as cable and label tags with the NOC nunber, are worth their weight in gold to be honest.

Almost any telco should give you a Right of Entry agreement that codified things like insurance, etc.  It’s “our gear” so of course we are responsible for it, but you should codify it in an agreement

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.