Hurricane Ida updates

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 04:08:04 UTC 2021

During the peak of the rain storm in NJ+NY (see flooding deaths referenced
in previous email), the wireless emergency alert systems were sending,
simultaneously:

1) TORNADO WARNING SEEK SHELTER NOW GO TO BASEMENT [1]

2) FLOOD WARNING SEEK HIGH GROUND GET OUT OF BASEMENTS [2]

1: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=nyc+tornado+warning

2:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=nyc+ida+flood+warning+wireless+emergency+alert