The great Netflix vpn debacle! (geofeeds)

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Thu Sep 2 02:58:20 UTC 2021

At the risk of going off-topic, there must be an over-representation of network engineers as their customer: because I bought the same TV to also use as a 4k monitor.

And the power supply on it just died.  Samsung makes a 39” 4k and I haven’t been able to find it.

How’s this relevant?  We’ve been using them as 4k desktop monitors visualizing fiber routing for years now.

—L.B.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net <mailto:lb at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ