New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Fri May 28 23:15:11 UTC 2021

We’re about to become a multi-planet species. Upload will matter.

Remember this message lol.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.