New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat May 29 02:41:32 UTC 2021

If we keep going down this road, we'll be siphoning up grant dollars away from communities that actually need it, sending it to communities with fake needs. There are a lot of parallels to other parts of society with people telling others what they should need, but not reflected in reality.

"Why would you want to?"

There aren't unlimited resources. Allocate them properly.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com