Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Edward McNair emcnair at nanog.org
Mon Mar 22 21:26:59 UTC 2021

We currently have a beta instance of Discourse running: https://www.discourse.org/features <https://www.discourse.org/features>

It gives us the same functionality as Mailman, with a more flexible, modern interface, and many new features. We will keep the community posted as we explore its functionality.

Edward McNair
Executive Director

emcnair at nanog.org | +1 866-902-1336 ext. 102  | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA