Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Edward McNair emcnair at nanog.org
Mon Mar 22 21:43:05 UTC 2021

I cannot see how that would be any different from now things are now. My idea would be to expand the amount of categories that are available, instead of having one just one big bucket for everyone. Our mailing list is a clear indication that size does not fit all.

Edward McNair
Executive Director

emcnair at nanog.org | +1 866-902-1336 ext. 102  | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA