Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Mon Mar 22 16:03:27 UTC 2021

On 3/22/21 10:00 AM, Mike Hammett wrote:
> The migration happened just a month or two ago. Are we talking about the same thing?

I'm talking about wireless at wispa.org which started after
isp-wireless at isp-wireless.com went away.  What sad is the archives from this
are gone too.

> TBH, most discussion in the WISP space has moved to Facebook. The busy WISPA mailing lists used to get about 20k messages per year. When I last checked, they were down to 5k or so and on a downward trend. Meanwhile, the Facebook groups have exploded, both in members per group and the number of groups.

Cancer.  There's nothing but an echo chamber in facebook.

Taking time to compose thoughts in email elevates discourse.  Top posting "me
too" to a forum destroys it.

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice