Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Willy Manga mangawilly at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 13:29:15 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 21/03/2021 16:00, nanog-request at nanog.org wrote:
> Message: 13
> Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2021 12:46:57 -0600
> From: David Siegel <arizonagull at gmail.com>
>[...]
> The board has been thinking about enhancements to the NANOG list for a
> couple of years now, with the goal of creating a modern interface that the
> younger generation of engineers will be more comfortable using.

May I suggest that if you *really* want such enhancement, perhaps
upgrade the mailing-list to mailman3.
It's still mailman but with those 'modern' features.

But more importantly (not only for NANOG by the way), maybe some kind of
'mailing-list 101' can be helpful sometimes. Many $vendors are fighting
hard to make people forget what an email is.

--
Willy Manga
@ongolaboy