New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe lb at 6by7.net
Tue Jun 1 17:37:57 UTC 2021

While I agree with you Mark that any practical technology should be used first to extend global communications in the first place, My goal of fiber water and power to every human remains.

SMF28 has shown to be the only physical safe bet over half a century now, and I feel like we owe our customers a future.

-LB

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
ANNOUNCING: 6x7 GLOBAL MARITIME <https://alexmhoulton.wixsite.com/6x7networks>

FCC License KJ6FJJ