New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Wed Jun 2 07:29:49 UTC 2021

On 6/1/21 19:20, Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe wrote:

> I’m building a network to out-last me…
>
> Are other people not doing this?

If they aren't doing it, it's not for a lack of desire.

In much of the real world, money is your handicap.

> How can it be that so many fine minds don’t see this?   Does this
> create more opportunity for me, or just make my job of connecting the
> world; harder?

That depends on what drives your values as a business owner.

The good news is that even with all the money in the world, you can't
reach every person. So there will still be a bit of pie left for those
businesses with a far smaller budget than yours :-).

Mark.