Nice work Ron

Joe Provo nanog-post at rsuc.gweep.net
Fri Jan 22 22:58:24 UTC 2021

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 08:18:08PM +0900, Masataka Ohta wrote:
[snip]
> It should also be noted that you can't expect a Russian company
> having some business in LACNIC region read document of LACNIC
> not in English or Russian, which is why some reservation
> statements I mentioned could have been essentially important.

The onus is on the entity that agreed to abide by policies to
.... abide by policies. If they decide to rely upon RIR-provided
translations, use any of the several automated translations, hire
staff that are fluent in the language, etc are their choices based
upon their tolerance of risk.

If someone chooses to operate in a region without backing that
choice with sufficient resources, perhaps it isn't a wise choice?

Cheers,

Joe

--
Posted from my personal account - see X-Disclaimer header.
Joe Provo / Gweep / Earthling