Re Parler

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Fri Jan 15 05:03:27 UTC 2021

Mike Bolitho wrote:

> List admins, for real. This has run its course just like I said it would
> several days ago. It is 100% speculative, has nothing to do with network
> operations, and requires actual lawyers with access to the case information
> and witnesses to figure out what's going on.

No lawyers are required to figure out what's going on with
parler.com resolves to be 0.0.0.0, which has a lot to do with
network operations, implication of which is hard to be
understood by lawyers, for which there should be no useful
case information.

> And as Jay said, it's getting stupid.

That parler.com resolves to be 0.0.0.0 is, certainly,  stupid.

							Masataka Ohta