Re Parler

John Sage jsage at finchhaven.com
Fri Jan 15 00:27:43 UTC 2021

On 1/14/21 4:09 PM, Mike Bolitho wrote:
>     And now, with prejudice, I'm requesting that this thread get
>     moderated, before
>     anyone *else* volunteers to jump off a bridge.
>

> List admins, for real. This has run its course just like I said it would
> several days ago. It is 100% speculative, has nothing to do with network
> operations, and requires actual lawyers with access to the case
> information and witnesses to figure out what's going on. And as Jay
> said, it's getting stupid.

I second the motion.

I've been following this issue very closely since the start on what
might be called Legal Twitter (actual attorneys practicing actual law at
the Federal level in civil, criminal, appellate, constitutional and
intellectual property cases) and it's become painfully clear that 98% of
the people replying to this topic here have

1) no idea what they're talking about, and

2) a more- and more-obvious political/philosophical agenda of one stripe
or another

I've been wholesale deleting for days now.

Put a stake in 'er, Jim, she's dead.

- John