Re Parler

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Jan 14 18:37:54 UTC 2021

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM <adamv0025 at netconsultings.com> wrote:
> (b) Termination for Cause.
> (i) material breach remains uncured for a period of 30 days from receipt of notice

It's fairly clear from Amazon's communications that this is their
basis for terminating Parler. They began notifying Parler in September
that Parler's content moderation efforts were not acceptable, offered
examples and used progressively stronger language to express their
dissatisfaction with Parler's remedies. I suppose it remains to be
seen whether a court will accept the argument but there's no need to
speculate about what their argument is.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--