NDAA passed: Internet and Online Streaming Services Emergency Alert Study

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Mon Jan 4 09:15:48 UTC 2021

Most civilized societies immensely value a great many things, and for
exactly zero of them is it acceptable for the government to kick down my
door, wake me up, and scrawl a message on my wall to make sure I hear
about it.  Just because digital tools can save the government millions
of man-hours because they no longer have to go house-to-house doesn't
justify the theft and use of my personal property against my wishes.